What about Exerstyle?
Exerstyle is a program designed to offer a variety of safe, effective aerobic exercises to help you take a positive step toward a happier, healthier you. If it is your goal to be fit and healthy, the Warren County Health Department can assist you. We promote the importance of a regular exercise program and a healthy lifestyle which can help you improve your health and quality of life. By participating in our program, it will enable you to feel better and enjoy life more freely. There is a $20.00 annual membership fee required to enroll in Exerstyle. This program is not a cardiac-rehab program.
What are the Requirements to Join Exerstyle?
- Nurse Assessment before enrollment to the program at a cost of $30.00.
- A doctor’s order may be required before allowed to exercise program.
- There is a High Risk Exercise Program that is monitored by a nurse.
- A minimum of 20-30 minutes of aerobic activity at least 3 times per week.
EXERSTYLE PLUS PROGRAM (high-risk clients)
- Blood Pressure before and after exercise
- Blood Sugar before and after exercise
- 30 minute exercise program monitored by Licensed Practical Nurse
- Suggested lifestyle changes
What type of equipment is available in the Wellness Center?
- 4 Schwinn Air-Dyne Cycles
- 1 Precor Stair Climber
- 1 Concept II Rower
- 1 Trotter Treadmill
- 2 Precor Treadmills
- 1 Elliptical Trainer
- Aerobic Tapes
Hours of Operation